|High School:||Glynn Academy|
|Previous College:||Armstrong State University|
- 2017-18 PBC Presidential Scholar
- 2017 finishes - best was 20th at the Winthrop/Adidas Invitational
At Georgia College
- Spent one season at Division II Armstrong State University
- Glynn Academy in Brunswick, Ga.
- Coach: Landon Nelson
- Team Captain
- Also lettered in track
- Born Oct. 19
- Parents: Ron and Sharon Dyer
- Favorite athlete: Mo Farah
- Why Georgia Colllege: It was an opportunity for me to continue my education and to continue to compete.
- Biggest sports thrill: racing with someone the whole race and beating them on the kick
- Pre-race ritual: listen to music alone warming up to get my mind ready, always eats a pack of fruit punch Gatorade Energy Chews
- Biggest fear: failure
- Favorite Song: For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
- Favorite movie: Slingblade
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Lives by the motto "Those who say they can and those who say they can't are both correct."
2017 Top Times [5 races]
|5K||21:02||VSU Border Clash||09/01/2017|